We have a dedicated team of experienced fire protection and security engineers that are ready to provide expert advice on all aspects of your project. Our extensive expertise covers design, installation, and maintenance of all the products listed in this section:
- Design and installation of Fire Fighting & Fire Alarm Systems as per NFPA Standards and (Dubai Civil Defence) DCD Codes
- Supply and installation of Fire Fighting & Fire Alarm Systems as per NFPA Standards and DCD Codes
- Supply and installation of Wet Chemical Suppression Systems
- Supply and installation of Deluge and Foam Systems
- Preventative Maintenance of Fire Fighting & Fire Alarm Systems as per NFPA Standards and DCD Guidelines
- We undertake regular training and mock drills in Fire Fighting and Fire Alarm Systems with DCD Officials to ensure that we adhere to the latest in standards and compliance.
We Maintain the following:
FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS
EMERGENCY / EXIT LIGHTING SYSTEM
FIRE HOSE REELS
FIRE PUMP SETS
FIRE ALARMS SAVE LIVES AND REDUCE PROPERTY LOSS:
Keeping your staff, clients, and tenants safe within the building is the main reason to install a fire alarm. Automatic detection and notification of a fire are provided by a mix of smoke and heat detectors, sounders, and visual signal, providing building inhabitants enough time to evacuate in a systematic way.
Fire alarm systems that are being monitored automatically make sure that, should the system go off, building occupants are informed and can contact emergency services right away.
The more quickly these actions take place, the sooner the fire is put out and causes less damage to property and lives.
WHY DO FIRE ALARMS REQUIRE REGULAR MAINTENANCE?
A competent fire system supplier with accreditation should maintain your system at least six times each year.
Depending on the type of property and the hazards, further visits can be required according to your fire risk assessment.
Please get in touch with us right away if you’re seeking for a competent and trustworthy group of professionals to assist with installing the best fire alarm systems in your building.
We have more than 30 years of expertise in the field and are experts in offering state-of-the-art fire alarm and security systems that are maintained and installed in accordance with national requirements.
Whether you are a small single site businesses or a major multinational, our solutions are sure to cover all your fire security needs. Our services include specification, design, installation, support, and maintenance.